Mechanical Integrity Inspection Program
- Free estimates
- Piping classification and systemization
- Certified API, ASNT, and AWS inspectors
- Vendor shop inspection services available
- Project audit assessment
PetroChem's approach to Mechanical Integrity is directed toward OSHA 1910-119/API compliance at the lowest implementation cost. How do we do this? We know the code. Classification of pipe circuits is the key to both code compliance and budgetary restraint. PetroChem can establish a program based on code compliance as well as perform the inspection, data analysis, data entry, and AutoCAD requirements needed to implement it.
- Guidance for compliance with OSHA regulations
- Reliable and cost effective inspection programs defined
- Comprehensive inspection procedures
- Quarterly audits ensure compliance
PetroChem specializes in Mechanical Integrity Inspection Programs for piping systems, pressure vessels, tanks and all related components to ensure equipment integrity and fitness for service. To provide the most accurate analysis possible, we have assembled the best team of API Certified Inspectors, Certified ASNT NDT Inspectors, computer specialists and draftsmen in the industry.
Our experience in this field is second to none. Remember, our name is PetroChem Inspection Services, and we are the largest dedicated inspection company in the refining and petrochemical industrial sector.
For more information on a Mechanical Integrity Inspection Program, contact